At Advanced Foot & Ankle, we believe that everyone should have easy access to exceptional quality foot and ankle care, regardless of where they live.
So if you happen to live in or near Wendell, Idaho, we have some great news for you. You don’t have to go all the way to Boise to receive the highest caliber of medical care for your foot pain. It’s all waiting for you, just a few miles down the road in Twin Falls.
Dr. Matt Wettstein has been a leader in the Magic Valley medical community when it comes to providing high quality, personalized, and independent foot and ankle care. Many Wendell residents have already made us their top choice, and we’d love the opportunity to serve you and your family, too!
Comprehensive Foot & Ankle Care
A podiatrist is a physician who specializes in all aspects of foot and ankle care. We’re not just talking skin and nails here—although that’s certainly part of it! If you are having any problems with any part of your feet or ankles, we can help. That includes:
- Heel pain. Whether your pain is dull or sharp, constant or intermittent, or located under or behind the heel, we’ll identify the primary causes and help you get rid of them.
- Sports injuries. Dr. Wettstein is a runner, so he knows how important it is to stay active. From trauma care to overuse injuries like shin splints and stress fractures, we can help.
- Bunions. Mild bunions can often be managed conservatively, while more severe ones may require a surgical correction. We’ll help you make an informed choice so you can eliminate the pain and return to your favorite activities.
- Diabetic foot care. Diabetes is extremely dangerous for feet, and unchecked complications can lead to nerve damage, circulatory problems, foot wounds, and sometimes even amputation. We specialize in helping our patients identify and deal with these problems early, so they can maintain active lifestyles.
- Skin and nail care. Skin and nail problems are often more than mere cosmetic concerns. We help our patients continue to look and feel their best, and provide solutions for ingrown toenails, fungal infections, cracked heels, and more.
State-of-the-Art, Evidence-Based Treatment Options
Why do we call ourselves “Advanced” Foot & Ankle? It isn’t just a buzzword, or trying to appear at the top of an alphabetized list. It represents our commitment to keep our practice up-to-date with latest advances in research, treatment protocols, and treatment technology.
This includes, for example, MLS laser therapy, a revolutionary high-tech method for accelerated pain relief and tissue healing. This is a quick, simple, and painless treatment method that has produced really dramatic results for our patients, helping them overcome even very severely painful and chronic issues without the need for drugs or surgery.
We are always looking for new evidence-based treatments and tools we can bring to Twin Falls to help our patients get the absolute best care available—not just in the Magic Valley, but anywhere. If we offer something as a treatment option, you can rest assured that it’s something backed by the scientific and medical communities with a solid track record of delivering real results.
Independent, Patient-Focused, and Personalized
Unlike most health care specialists and providers, we aren’t employed by the local hospitals. We’re an independent office that’s firmly established within the local health care community.
This allows us to be nimble and flexible, avoiding the red tape that delays or sometimes even prevents patients from getting the care they need, when they need it. We handle everything in-house, meaning we are truly free to offer our patients the exact, personalized treatments they need, quickly and efficiently, and can work with you financially to ensure that care is affordable.
Now Accepting New Patients!
Our patients come from communities throughout the Magic Valley and Southern Idaho—including Wendell. We’d be honored to have the opportunity to serve you and your family, too!
If you have questions or would like to schedule an appointment, please give us a call at (208) 731-6321, or reach out to us using our convenient contact form at the bottom of this page.