We love to hear what our patients have to say! Take some time to read some of the great feedback that we have heard from our wonderful patients!
- "Dr. does all he can before resorting to surgery. Surgery is a last resort. Dr. is very knowledgeable in his field. He is not afraid to try the “latest and greatest” treatments. He is very friendly and caring and answered my questions to my great delight. His staff is excellent. I’ve never had to wait more than five minutes. I recommend Dr. Wettstein to everyone!" - Anonymous
- "Was a pleasure being there. The doctor was very informative as the nurse and I look forward to meeting up again. Thank you for the time!" - Phil S.
- "5 months ago I had 3D Bunion Correction surgery. Dr. Wettstein is great. friendly and competent. He explained the procedure very well. The staff is great too. Again friendly and competent. I'm getting ready to have my other foot done. thanks to all of you." - Karyl S.
- "I have always enjoyed coming into Advanced Foot and Ankle! They have a very courteous staff and I get along great with Dr. Wetstein! He listens to the problems I have and tries to get to the bottom of my pain. I have strongly recommended him to others and will continue going to him in the future!" - Joy W.
- "I met the doctor and staff yesterday on my first visit. All were welcoming, professional, and appeared competent in their positions. The appointment was easy to schedule as well. I felt comfortable with the office and reassured that I'd found a good podiatrist to treat my problematic feet. Thank you." - Terri Anne F.
- "Three years ago I got custom support insoles from Dr. Wettstein. He and his whole staff are personable and caring and the insoles have really decreased my foot pain. This month he painlessly removed the painful ingrown toenails on both large toes. He explained how arthritis was causing my other significant foot pain and told me what kind and brands of shoes to buy to prevent pain (diabetic with large toe area). I am extremely pleased with him." - Donna E.