At Advanced Foot & Ankle, we don’t think anybody should ever be forced to drive for hours to get exceptional foot and ankle care, regardless of where they live.
So if you make your home in or around Gooding, Idaho, we have some fantastic news! Instead of making your way all the way up to Boise, you can turn the other way and see us in Twin Falls instead! Accessible, high-caliber foot and ankle care (using cutting-edge research and technology) is waiting for you there.
Dr. Matt Wettstein is the Magic Valley’s go-to expert when it comes to advanced, personalized, and independent podiatric care. Many of our current patients make their homes in Gooding—and we hope you’ll make us your top choice, too!
Comprehensive Foot & Ankle Care
Dr. Wettstein specializes in all aspects of skin and nail care. If you think all podiatrists do is “chip and clip,” we’re sorry to say you’ve been misinformed! We can help you with almost anything that’s gone wrong with your feet and ankles, including:
- Heel pain. Dull or sharp, constant or all the time, heel pain can really keep you from living your best life. We’ll diagnose the fundamental causes and then help you neutralize them.
- Sports injuries. Dr. Wettstein is a runner himself, so he knows the agony of a sports injury—and how important it is to get back to full strength safely and quickly. From trauma care to overuse injuries like shin splints and stress fractures, we can help.
- Bunions. If you seek care early enough, most mild to moderate bunions can be managed successfully without surgery. We’ll help you examine your options carefully and make a wise decision.
- Diabetic foot care. Feet are often one of the first and hardest-hit parts of the body by diabetic complications. We will help you stay on top of your care so you can prevent or manage complications like nerve damage, circulatory problems, ulcers, and infections.
- Skin and nail care. It’s a mistake to conclude that skin and nail problems are merely cosmetic irritations. It’s important for feet to look and feel their best, and we’ll troubleshoot common problems like ingrown toenails, fungal infections, cracked skin, and more.
State-of-the-Art, Evidence-Based Treatment Options
Advanced Foot & Ankle is more than just a name. It’s a promise to our patients that we’ll always continue to keep our practice up-to-date with current breakthroughs in research, treatment protocols and techniques, and state-of-the-art technology.
One example? We offer MLS laser therapy, a revolutionary tool that can greatly accelerate the pace of pain relief and tissue healing after an injury or operation. It’s quick, simple, completely painless, has no known side effects, and can produce dramatic results—all without drugs or surgery.
And that’s just one example. We’re always looking for new, evidence-based and scientifically proven treatments and tools we can bring to Twin Falls. We want to make sure you have access to the best care available—not just in the Magic Valley, but anywhere.
Independent, Patient-Focused, and Personalized
Advanced Foot & Ankle is an independent office. We’re not employed by the local hospitals or part of a larger group, yet still a firmly established practice with a solid reputation within the local health care community.
This independence frees us from some of the bureaucratic red tape that can, unfortunately, delay or prevent patients from the care they truly need. Because we handle everything in-house, we have greater flexibility to offer you the exact, personalized treatment options we think will work best for your unique circumstances. And we can work with you financially to help ensure that care remains accessible and affordable.
Now Accepting New Patients!
Our patients travel to our office from homes throughout the Magic Valley and Southern Idaho—very much including Gooding. We hope you’ll decide to make us your primary foot and ankle provider, too!
If you have questions or would like to schedule an appointment, please give us a call at (208) 731-6321, or reach out to us using the convenient contact form on this page.