If you live in or around Burley and need professional care for a foot or ankle problem, Advanced Foot & Ankle is here for you!
It does not matter how long you have been suffering from pain, foot deformities, or other stubborn conditions. Dr. Matt Wettstein and our staff can help you with the best ways to manage or completely eliminate your problems for good.
A Full Range of Foot and Ankle Expertise
There are many common conditions people face on a daily basis. We have years of experience in handling these problems, but we are also adept at diagnosing and treating less common problems.
In other words, if something is wrong with your foot or ankle, we are very likely able to do something about it!
Conditions we see and treat regularly include, but are not limited to:
- Heel Pain (including plantar fasciitis)
- Sports Injuries (including Achilles tendinitis and stress fractures)
- Ankle Sprains
- Ingrown Toenails
- Flat Feet
- Fungal Toenail Infections
- Plantar Warts
Whenever a patient comes in, we take time to listen to their concerns and perform a thorough examination. The best recommendations for treatment come only when knowing the exact root of the problem and the needs and goals of the patient.
The Best Treatments in Burley
The treatments offered at Advanced Foot & Ankle range from tried and true traditional treatments to advanced technologies.
Different forms of treatment will have different rates of effectiveness based on the condition in need of treatment, a patient’s lifestyle, and other factors. If we believe conservative methods will be ideal, however, we will always go with them first.
Types of treatments you may find at our office include:
- Custom Orthotics. When a problem is caused by an abnormality in foot structure, or excess force needs to be removed from a specific area of the foot, custom orthotic inserts can provide the relief a patient needs. Each insert is prescribed specifically based on the shape of the patient’s foot, much like glasses are prescribed only for a certain pair of eyes.
- Laser Therapy for Pain. Our Multiwave Locked System (MLS) laser therapy uses specific wavelengths of light energy to stimulate the body’s natural healing processes. Often used for sports injuries and other soft tissue damage, this form of treatment can lead to increased pain relief and reduced inflammation over time, as well as a faster overall recovery period.
- Flatfoot Reconstruction. Surgery is never our immediate choice for treatment. It is only recommended when conservative treatments have failed to provide relief or it is clear that they will not. When surgery is necessary, however—such as for correction of a painful flatfoot condition—Dr. Wettstein is fully trained in multiple procedures.
The ultimate course of treatment is something the patient has control over. We will be sure to fully discuss all your options with you as well as their ramifications. This is especially true if surgery is under consideration.
For Burley’s Foot and Ankle Needs
If you or a loved one has a foot or ankle problem, the worst thing you can do is hold off on treatment. No matter how long you have had heel pain, toenail fungus, or other issues, taking action now gets you one step closer to relief and one step away from additional complications down the line.
We have offices in Twin Falls to serve our patients’ needs. Give us a call at (208) 731-6321 to schedule an appointment, or fill out our online contact form below to have a member of our staff reach out to you.